Monday, April 6, 2009

a special dedication for my mum

Dear mum,
this song is for you
..................

For all those times you stood by me

For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful mama
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me


~celine dion~
.............

and therefore i would like to tell you that i love you too..
much2 more and i miss u all of my heart.


9 comments:

  1. sy pon nk gak lgu............hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv my mom 2
    luv her so much huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hish.. sejuk nye mata memandang slideshow awk.. kata x cukup umo.. day.. dalam diam..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lagu untuk yana kn dh ade...
    ade kang...
    ade kang....
    ade kang hok tu tue...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. dey :nk bg lagu ape ek utk mimie,
    lagu palu dikompang boleh?

    mimi:boleh2!!

    dey :hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. alamad k an....
    tu kesilapan teknikal...huu
    rahsia kite bdua eh, keh3..
    i'll bribe u wif somthing tmorrow.(^.~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bgus2...
    ank solehah
    nanti sy carikan
    insan bernama soleh
    untuk miss hairan,kikiki...
    =D

    ReplyDelete